order process timesorder processing times (the time it takes to pack and ship out your order) typically fall between 7 to 14 business days, as all order fulfillment is solely handled by one person!
estimated transit times
DUE TO COVID-19, POSTAL TRANSIT DELAYS ARE TO BE EXPECTED WORLDWIDE.
candiedshop ships with forever stamps (untracked) and USPS first class. domestic shipping time will average to 5-8 business days. international orders (outside of the united states) typically take between 5 to 12 weeks to be delivered.
if you need your order in a hurry, feel free to contact us, so we can expedite the process for you.
all sales are final. we do not accept returns. please review any item descriptions carefully before purchasing. returns may be determined on a case-by-case basis and we reserve the right to deny any return requests. return must be requested within 10 days of original order delivery. shipping is non-refundable. customer will be responsible for all costs related to the exchange, including paying any shipping costs to & from our shop.
our shop accepts order cancellations within 2 hours of the order being placed. please note that there is a 10% processing and restocking fee charged for all cancelled orders.
to request a cancellation and partial refund, please contact us with your full name and order number. we will check the timestamps to see if the cancellation is eligible, and then process the 90% refund.
ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED AFTER 2 HOURS OF BEING PLACED.
we are only able to change an order's shipping address if the shipping label has not yet been printed.
once the label has been printed & the shipping confirmation email has been sent, we cannot reroute the order. customer must wait until the order bounces back to our P.O. Box, then we can take the next steps (see next section).
return to sender orders
for returned orders, customer may choose to have the order reshipped (customer is responsible for reshipment fees), or may choose to have the order refunded minus original shipping costs & the 10% restocking fee.
order damaged or incorrect upon arrival
if an item from your order arrived in a damaged state, or you received the wrong item, we will be happy to look into it and help! to ensure accurate and speedy assistance with your issue, please complete the following steps:
- take at least one photo of the item. in the case of DAMAGE, please take a photo of a) the damaged item(s), b) the exterior mailer packaging, and c) the interior mailer packaging. make sure the photograph is well-lit. if the photo is grainy or dark, we may request a new photo.
- send the photo(s) to our customer service inbox, firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your full name, order number, and written description of the issue.
once we've read your e-mail, we will then work with you on a resolution, whether it be a refund or replacement.
in some instances, we may require that the Customer sends us back the defective or incorrect item. if this is requested, customer will not be responsible for any costs associated with the exchange or reshipment.
candiedshop is not responsible for any customs, fees, VAT, taxes, or import duties associated with outgoing orders. the recipient of the package is responsible for paying any charges incurred upon arrival. please contact your local customs office for more information.
lost orders - stuck in transit
if an order's tracking has not updated in a long time, and is stuck "in transit"...
U.S. customers -- please wait at least 4 weeks from the time of the last tracking update before contacting us.
packages often get stuck, but eventually work their way back into the delivery cycle. if it has been 4 weeks without delivery, please contact us so that we may look into it for you.
international (non-U.S.) customers -- it is very common for tracking to rarely update, or even update at all, once your package reaches the international sorting facility in Chiacgo, IL.
please do not be alarmed if your order's tracking status does not update for many weeks at a time.
we do not consider international packages to be potentially lost until at least 2.5 full months have gone by since the shipment date (75 days). if it has been 2.5 months (75 days) without delivery, please contact us so that we may look into it for you. in this instance, we will usually offer a refund or replacement for you.
note: we cannot guarantee refunds or replacements if you contact us after 120 days.
as always, we also recommend reaching out to your local post office directly to see if they have any information regarding your package before contacting us.
lost orders - marked as delivered
once we hand something off to USPS for shipping, what happens during transit is completely out of our hands - especially after the package has been marked as “delivered”.
your local post office will always be most qualified to help you locate your "delivered" package in these situations, but we also have some tips that have helped customers locate their packages in the past:
- wait two business days to see if the package shows up -- USPS may sometimes prematurely label packages as "delivered" when in actuality, they are still sitting at the post office or mail truck waiting to be delivered the next business day.
- if a few days have passed and you are still unsure of your package's whereabouts, please call your nearest, local post office to make sure that your package is not being held there for any reason. the workers may be able to talk directly with the mail carriers to see if the carrier remember dropping the package off at your address. sometimes there are comments left in their records of where the package was placed.
- we have found that if you contact your regional/local post office via phone or in-person (NOT the general national USPS customer service hotline), the USPS staff has the ability to look up the exact GPS location of where your package was dropped off.
- try asking your neighbors to see if something got mixed up or was delivered to the wrong door.
- if you live with other people, double-check with everyone else in the household to make sure they didn't bring your package inside and/or open it up for you.
- check all areas of your property -- could it have gotten swept away or blown somewhere nearby? be sure to check your yard, front/back door, porch, bushes, etc.
if you are still unable to locate your package and believe that it was lost or stolen after its delivery, you will need to file a missing mail search request directly with USPS: click here to file a missing mail search request!
please contact us if you are in need of specific shipment details to aid in a mail search request!
anti-harassment policy & right to refuse service
we have the right to refuse service to any customer who exhibits harmful, rude, or manipulative behavior to our shop over e-mail, messaging, or otherwise. in this event, any outstanding orders associated with customer will be cancelled and a ban will be implemented.